Built between 1470 and 1510, and very typical of Haute Auvergne architecture, it has retained all its original attributes: tower, path round battlements, bartizans.
Home to the same family since the 15thc., a warm welcome awaits the visitor. The living rooms are furnished in Regency style, the dining room is vaulted, and contains Auvergnat furniture and a fireplace. There are some lead soldiers (1st world war) and photos from the 1900s. It is regarded as “One of the most beautiful castles in the Cantal”.
Pets accepted : Yes
Concert, Temporary exhibition, Children's entertainment
Home school groups, Holiday Camps Home, Special rate for large families, Special rate for disabled people, Special rate for jobseekers, Groups, Students, Special rate for single-parent families
Car park, Coach parking, Parking, Camper van reception area, Picnic area, Toilets
Pets welcome, Coach access, Room hire, Themed tour, Shop, Tourist routes, Tourist brochures, Tourist information, Restaurant, Guided tours
Max group size
Max group size : 60
Min group size
Min group size : 15
Means of payment
- Travellers Cheque
Language spoken for the visit
From 08/04 to 10/09